Introduction: Who am I and What is this Blog all about?

 Hello.

If I was to describe myself in 3 words I would go with 

1. Frugal 2. Vegan 3. Proactive

There are broader reasons why I would choose these words, and two go far back into my childhood, (but we’re not going that deep just yet).

I’ve been told I have an interesting story to tell, I often hear ‘you should write a book, you are so wise, I’ve never met anyone like you’. To be honest I never know whether to take that as a complement or not!

But never-the-less, here it is.

I hope you’ll find this blog to be a mix of diary entries, thoughts, observations and recipes. But above all, I hope it will in some way help my future fellow frugal friends, plant based advocates or at the very least provide a bit of interest for the curious.

All the best and speak soon, Becky xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Activities #1:Jigsaw Puzzles

Vegan Recipe: Frugal Oat-so-Simple inspired Porridge